InfraSage ITEM® recognizes that IT executives are increasingly required to prove the value of IT to the corporate mission and align their IT strategies to corporate goals. As a result CIOs must now foster a performance-driven culture within the IT department. Meaningful analysis of IT value must reflect all aspects of IT management. ITEM® captures the whole IT ecosystem and through consolidated dashboards and balanced scorecards quickly delivers the right metrics to the right decision makers. For example selecting the right product or service for your organization can be an uncertain, subjective process. ITEM® promotes decision-making based on analysis of metrics measuring factors such as risk, opportunity, and relativity. Our proprietary quadrant analysis instantly reflects both the characteristics and performance of IT operations.
ITEM® dashboards and balanced scorecards instantly delivers an extensive list of out-to-the-box and customizable range of KPI’s selected from our built-in survey engine. Ensuring decision-making and performance data is always available.
GoalProvide a comprehensive set of meaningful performance management metrics
- IT Balanced Scorecard
- Monitor operational performance against strategic goals
- Fast and easy access to decision-making and performance data
- Portfolio Management
- Analyze the relative performance of all projects, or group projects together creating criteria-specific (eg. by location or activity) portfolios to suit your reporting requirements
- Key Performance Indicators that track portfolio characteristics and track performance
- Track both Project and Service performance within fully customizable portfolios
- Easy-to-interpret chart-based portfolio characteristics profile benchmarks
- Business Impact Index
- Creates a tangible measure of the impact of unplanned incidents such as a security breach or natural disaster
- Incorporate factors such as impact on revenue, reputation, customer retention, etc.